How to buy a puppy healthy and happy chiwawa?
Chiwawa puppies are very popular. Because of this popularity many people multiply. You should avoid buying a puppy chiwawa just any old coach or you could end up with a Chiwawa puppy with serious health problems or temperament. Let me show you how to choose a responsible breeder puppy Chiwawa multiplying healthy puppies and healthy Chiwawa temperamental.
First a quick introduction on why choosing a responsible breeder chiwawa is a necessity:
The breeds of dog breed has many genetic health problems. For example, luxating patella is genetic health problem in the Chiwawa where it flows out of his kneecap is normal position. By choosing an honorable and responsible breeder you increase the chances of obtaining a healthy puppy and temperamental healthy Chiwawa, because the breeder takes a number of measures to increase the chances that it will multiply the Chiwawa health.
What largely determines whether you get a healthy puppy and temperamental healthy Chiwawa is:
a) The puppies parents (genetics)
b) The first 8 – 12 weeks of your life Chiwawa puppies with the coach.
You should only your puppy Chiwawa a head coach (good talk of responsible breeders in a moment.) First, let us talk about irresponsible breeders.
The puppy mills are irresponsible breeders who produce litters of pups in series, be it Chiwawa puppies or any other race. The conditions of puppy mills is often disgusting and inhuman. This mass production leads to puppies and genetically unhealthy patients who were not had a social life and may develop problems of temperament. A puppy mill scale could be someone that multiplies a litter of puppies Chiwawa after the next in his backyard.
Chiwawa a patient could cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars in veterinary bills. What about the breeders who supply guarantees replacement? Even the irresponsible breeders usually offer a warranty replacement. It is because they know that once you get your dog even if he is sick you probably will emotionally attached to him and want to help him get better so you do not send back. Most people choose to worry about the dog and pay the bills to help them become better rather than return to where he will most likely die. You might think that buying a sick dog and “saving it” will help the problem. But you do not. You simply create demand and encourage the coach to multiply the dogs sick again.
You certainly can risk it, buy a Chiwawa puppy from a breeder unless responsible, and it flounders and get a perfectly healthy puppy with a healthy temperament. However, the chance of this happening is less if you choose a responsible breeder.
So how do you know if a coach is the Chiwawa healthy and temperamental healthy and responsible breeding?
Follow my tips for choosing a responsible breeder below.
Tips for choosing a responsible breeder chiwawa:
– You want your Chiwawa either race. This means the breeder should provide you with registration papers from American Kennel Club(AKC). (AKC bundles means that both parents came from parents who themselves have been enrolled in the AKC). Keep in mind the AKC registered means nothing other than the dog is a breed of animal. It does not guarantee health or temperament, or anything else.
– Responsible breeders do health testing on parents (before multiplying) to show emerged from genetic health problems that are common to the breed. The coach will provide certificates showing that parents have passed these tests health. Parents who pass the test and health are related heath problems may still occur Chiwawa puppies with health problems, but it is less to occur. Request certificates OFA (knee) and CERF (eyes).
– A responsible breeder multiplies parents have excellent temperament. Parents should not be terminated aggressive, shy or antisocial.
– Responsible breeders multiplies parents who comply with the breed standard. The breed standard for Chiwawa can be read here: http://www.akc.org.
– A race ensures that responsible adults and puppies live in and are raised in a clean environment. If the kennel is dirty or smelly run away. Similarly, if the coach refuses to take a tour of the kennels and pens run away.
– The breeder should only be involved in breeding one or two races and should only produce a few litters a year. Looking for a breeder hobby but one that follows all the guidelines listed here.
– The coach so well informed and care. It should be prepared to answer all your questions now, and even a year from now, if you call. You should feel very comfortable with the coach. If something does not feel right to choose another coach. Responsible breeders will not put any pressure on you to buy or attempt to hasten the sale by saying thee is a urgent sale or puppies that will be filed if they are not sold.
– Responsible breeders spend a considerable amount of money properly caring for the dog when she is pregnant and raising a healthy litter. A responsible breeder will not sell puppies cheap. Puppies cheap may cost you less in advance, but you may need to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars in veterinary bills after you bring the puppy home because he has health problems or genetic disease .
– A coach will provide a moral contract that guarantees you should thoroughly consider before buying.
– The litter should be wormed from two weeks of age by the breeder, and several more times before you take for the puppy.
– Puppies should be vaccinated by a veterinarian at about 6 weeks of age. The veterinarian will also give them control of overall health. A certificate of vaccination should be given to the appearance of puppy he has had all appropriate immunizations.
– No honorable coach will leave the puppies go until they are at least 8 weeks of age. Some breeders wait until the puppies are at least 12 weeks of age before letting them leave their mother and litter. It is very important that the puppy spends at least the first 8 weeks of his life with his mother and brothers and sisters. The puppy will learn important lessons about life to be with his mother and brothers and sisters for the first weeks of his life. It is also essential that Chiwawa puppies have lots of human interaction in the first few weeks of life.
– It is important to spend some time with the mother of puppies. Just like humans, puppies inherit genes from their parents. As you can tell a lot about how the puppies prove by examining parents. Ask to see the mother (dam) puppies (usually the father, father of the puppies will not be there because responsible breeders choose the most suitable father can be owned by someone else.) The mother should have a good temperament when it is based on the puppies (she is overprotective when she is with them). If the coach is reluctant to let you see the mother (and father too, if it is there) then you must wonder why, and you should probably avoid the coach.
– A responsible breeder will interview you. It will ask you many questions about where and how you live. Do not be put off by this. A responsible breeder is concerned about her puppies and wants them to go to a good home.
– Often, responsible breeders have long waiting lists of people wanting to buy their next litters. (If a coach ever said to you “I always puppies available” you should be very careful).
Choosing a puppy from the litter:
Follow the old rule, and choose the most outgoing puppy in the litter. The puppy should be outgoing and playful. It should show no shyness or aggression. Avoid puppies that are lethargic or overly cautious of you (keep in mind though that may just awakened from a nap!). Start shopping for a puppy at 6 weeks. But you must wait until at least 8 weeks to take the puppy home.
Choosing a healthy puppy:
– The eyes should be shiny and bright with no discharge.
– The nose should be moist with no discharge.
– The gums should be light
pink in color and clean.
– The teeth should be white.
– There should be no evidence of coughing or vomiting puppy.
– The legs and fittings puppies should be clean.
– The puppy coat shiny, softly and be clean.
– You should be able to feel but not see ribs, which means the puppy has plenty of body fat.
– Puppies should be the intermediaries are energetic and playful.
Take your puppy Chiwawa examine the day after you get a complete health check up. Although it is unlikely that anything is wrong if you buy your Chiwawa an honorable coach, it is always best to discover if he has any health problems immediately.
By Arnel Saguban, Bachelor of Science and Information Technology. Engage at work, be devoted to write an articles.You can visit my site PETS AND ANIMALS and find more stunning information in relation to your pets and animals.